Home | User Manuals | Wiki | Support Forums | API docs | Contact
ADbNewsSender allows you to send newsletters to many different receipiants in a simple way.
Like the most other newsletter scripts, it is using double opt in.
Additionaly, subscriptions are limited temporally, that means: a subscription expires after a period of time, set by you.
The receipiants can renew their subscriptions starting at one month before expiration or subscribe again after expiration.
In short, ADbNewsSender brings the following advantages (version 2.4):
- You have always valid IP-adresses and timestamps of your recipients. Because of this you can proof that a receipiant has realy subscribed to your newsletters.
- You won't have problems with older- may be no more existing- e-mail addresses.
- You don't have much administrative tasks to do. You don't need to segregate outdated e-mail addresses, or include unsubscribe links, etc.
- You can easily integrate the script into your website.
- You can send the issues of your newsletters in plain text or in HTML format.
- You can compose newsletter issues either in a simple text area or by using an integrated WYSIWYG editor (tinyMCE or openWYSIWYG). Additionaly you can just upload prepared plain text or HTML files.
- You can save the sent issues of your newsletters as drafts to use them again.
- You can store the sent issues of your newsletters in an archive and present them to your website's visitors.
- Newsletter encryption (requires the PHP module mcrypt): Encrypt e-mail- and IP-Addresses of confirmed and unconfirmed subscriptions.
- SMTP-Server management (requires PEAR-Mail): manage multiple SMTP servers for e-mail dispatching.
- Supported database systems: MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL
- You can send your newsletter issues either immediately or delayed for 1-48 hours.
- You can create and manage multiple newsletters (inclusive their own mailing- and pendinglist, configuration, archive and drafts management).
- ADbNewsSender is not expensive. It is absolutely free! No matter whether you use it commercially or for private purposes "only".
If you want to support the development, please feel free to test new development versions, to send translated language packages to me or simply to link to this project.
You can view some screenshots at http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=132420.
The latest versions are available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/adbnewssender/.
Latest stable version: 3.0.4 (download) | Latest unstable version: None | Browse all files